Paving the way for carefree online use of digital images
Our international team is looking forward to meeting you
We're looking for assistance!
Copytrack is a global leader when it comes to image searching, post-licensing, and enforcing copyright infringement claims. We reshape the market for online image licenses and, above all, make it fair. We strive to ensure the fair valuation and payment of digital images in the online sector.
With our innovative technology we bring transparency and fairness to the complex global image market.
Quick decision-making, communication at eye level, and room for new ideas are our main trademarks.
Outstanding Team Events
The well-being of our team is close to everyone's heart. In addition to unlimited coffee and an open gin bar, we celebrate legendary team events several times a year.
Become part of our team
We are looking for a motivated working student to support our team.
- Drafting legal statements and correspondence
- Researching current legal issues and drafting expert opinions
- Writing short legal articles for our blog
- You are studying law or business law in your undergraduate studies or at the beginning of your major studies.
- You are interested in German and international copyright law
- Juris and Beck-online are not books with 7 seals for you
- Thinking along and working carefully are a matter of course for you.
- It is easy for you to describe legal matters in an understandable and convincing way.
- You are looking for a company in which you can grow
- You’re willing to work at least 15 hours a week.
- English is not a problem for you
WHAT WE OFFER
- A young, dynamic and international workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A responsible student job that doesn’t just consist of making coffee and filing papers
- Working with experienced, fully qualified lawyers who are willing to guide you and impart knowledge for your legal work.
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team spirit
Regular team events
Apply directly online now
Send your application with curriculum vitae, certificates, earliest starting date and salary expectations via form or e-mail: