Paving the way for carefree online use of digital images
Our international team is looking forward to meeting you
We're looking for assistance!
Copytrack is a global leader when it comes to image searching, post-licensing, and enforcing copyright infringement claims. We reshape the market for online image licenses and, above all, make it fair. We strive to ensure the fair valuation and payment of digital images in the online sector.
With our innovative technology we bring transparency and fairness to the complex global image market.
Quick decision-making, communication at eye level, and room for new ideas are our main trademarks.
Outstanding Team Events
The well-being of our team is close to everyone's heart. In addition to unlimited coffee and an open gin bar, we celebrate legendary team events several times a year.
Become part of our team
Copytrack paves the way for carefree online use of digital images. We protect the online image rights of photographers, publishers and photo agencies worldwide with our comprehensive service and without the need for expensive lawyers. With our unique Reverse Image Search technology, we find all duplicates of digital images used on the internet. Customers simply mark images as illegal uses, i.e. without a valid license, determine a fee and let Copytrack take care of copyright enforcement, with successful cases in more than 80 countries.
In order to effectively continue our ambitious growth, we are looking for a Social Media Manager (f/m) to join our international team of more than 35 employees.
- You are responsible for the independent supervision and constant development of Copytrack‘s social media strategy in all countries and languages.
- You communicate with our customers, answer questions and moderate postings on all social media channels.
- You identify, implement and analyze appropriate measures for the continuous strategic expansion and activation of the community.
- You will expand our Influencer Marketing and organize exciting cooperations with famous photographers and bloggers.
- You monitor the competitive landscape and the evolution of digital and social media best practices.
- Minimum 2+ years dedicated experience in social media marketing across all possible channels, including experience working with paid social media
- You work strategically and number-driven with a clear objective – good is not good enough for you.
- Solid understanding of content marketing and PR practices and opportunities via social media.
- You have excellent communication skills combined with a target-specific feel for language and you speak and write (US) English to a flawless native level.
- Experience of crisis and risk management on social media.
- Become part of a young, dynamic & ambitious team in the heart of Berlin.
- You will support an innovative product which our customers love and which provides real value.
- Close cooperation with management and quick decision-making processes.
- Freedom to develop, scope and responsibility.
- A lot of fun in a truly international team.
For further growth, both nationally and internationally, we are looking for a Relationship Manager to strengthen our team in Berlin as soon as possible:YOUR TASKS
- Systematic identification and acquisition of professional photographers and partners from the photographic industry worldwide
- Independent development, maintenance and evaluation of our customer portfolio
- Use our multi-stage product approach for cross-selling
- Active tracking of valuable leads from the Customer Service Team
- Networking within the image & photography industry
- Conducting strategic and conceptual dialogues at all levels as well as events
- Participation in the preparation of the customer rating
- A successfully completed degree or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience and proven success in the field of Relationship Management & Sales
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good industry knowledge is an advantage but not an absolute necessity
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Problem-solving oriented & “Hands-On” mentality
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and verbal
- Experienced handling of MS Office
- Willingness to travel
- Become part of a young, dynamic & ambitious team in the heart of Berlin
- You stand for an innovative product, which our customers love and which has a real added value.
- Direct cooperation with the management and quick decision-making processes
- A very diverse and challenging field of work High scope for design with a lot of responsibility
- You will be a member of a cutting-edge team working on software solutions
- You help us to improve and extend our computer vision technology
- You are developing and extending our Image Matching technology
- You will also research and apply state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms into our system.
- You have great communication skills – written and spoken
- Strong mathematics and analytical skills
- You have a proven track record in image processing/computer vision
- You have excellent skills in C++ and (Python or C#)
- You design great object-oriented code
- You are fluent in English – written and spoken (German skills not required)
- You are experienced in OpenCV, boost or MATLAB
- You are familiar with test-driven software development? Even better!
- Young, dynamic and ambitious team with a nice office right in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt) and Lisbon
- Very diversified working environment and team
- High speed, freedom, scope and responsibility
- Low hierarchies – great team – loads of fun
- Show your communication skills when handling customer requests
- Development of new communication concepts for the activation of existing customers
- Continuous improvement and further development of the customer on-boarding process
- Active written and telephone customer support
- You are communicative and persuasive
- Even in difficult situations, you remain polite and objective
- You can quickly apply acquired knowledge to other situations
- You know how to put yourself in the shoes of your customers and always find the right answer
- Independent and intensive work is one of your strengths
- You learn fast and have fun expanding your knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training and familiarization in your activity
- A varied and challenging field of work
- High scope for design with a lot of responsibility
- A dynamic and ambitious team in the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team spirit
- Regular team events
We are looking for a motivated working student to support our team.
- Drafting legal statements and correspondence
- Researching current legal issues and drafting expert opinions
- Writing short legal articles for our blog
- You are studying law or business law in your undergraduate studies or at the beginning of your major studies.
- You are interested in German and international copyright law
- Juris and Beck-online are not books with 7 seals for you
- Thinking along and working carefully are a matter of course for you.
- It is easy for you to describe legal matters in an understandable and convincing way.
- You are looking for a company in which you can grow
- You’re willing to work at least 15 hours a week.
- English is not a problem for you
WHAT WE OFFER
- A young, dynamic and international workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A responsible student job that doesn’t just consist of making coffee and filing papers
- Working with experienced, fully qualified lawyers who are willing to guide you and impart knowledge for your legal work.
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team spirit
Regular team events
Apply directly online now
Send your application with curriculum vitae, certificates, earliest starting date and salary expectations via form or e-mail: